Goal: our mission is to teach individual in our services to achieve their personal goals and objectives. We believe it is important for every individual to be successful in every social and economic environment.
Programs currently offered:
- Individual counseling
- Group Counseling
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation
Who do we serve?
We serve children and adults who have a qualified diagnosis, behavior issues, and/or persons with diagnosis such as traumatic brain injury, ADHD, Autism, and related disorders.
How much does it cost?
In many cases there is no cost to the individual due to insurance. Current Health Insurance we take:
- Medicaid- Staywell; Sunshine; Molina Health Care; United Behavior Health (single case agreement)
- Medicaid waiver
- A Sliding Fee Discount Program is available for qualified individuals.
When an individual is not eligible for any of the qualified insurance companies, we do accept private pay. Please contact us to see if your private insurance coverage is accepted.
Where are services provided?
Behavior Health services are provided in a variety of settings such as the outpatient center, after school programs, community or in the work environment.
What kind of services do we provide?
- Conflict resolution training
- Bully prevention programs
- Supervised visitation
- Divorce and grief counseling
- Coping skills
- Job skill training
- Communication skills
What are the requirements?
- A qualifying mental health diagnosis (if not currently available, individual can be assessed by a member of our care team)
- Children’s programs :ages 5-18
- Adult programs: ages 18 and older
- A recipient of Florida Medicaid
- A desire to improve current circumstances
- Access to transportation. Medicaid funding for transportation may be available
- Able to communicate personal goals and desired program outcomes
- Ability to follow established schedules
- Ability to safely communicate and interact with others.